24October newsletter

  • Evan and Kara Hope
    Oct 10, 2007
      It's been copied, and it's ready to distribute. (It's also been
      uploaded to "Files" on this group page.) It's an unusually busy week
      for Evan and me, so I will need some help passing it out.

      The online version turned out better than the print version. We sent
      it to Office Max for copying, and they didn't have all of the fonts
      that I used. (We also didn't want to spring for color copies.) Next
      time, we'll send a pdf to them instead of a Word document.

      Thanks, everyone, for your contributions.

      -- Kara
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic