get it now

  • steelie-mcmath256@ravagedat.info
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • steelie-mcmath256@ravagedat.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
        fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
        posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
        without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
        ppl 1 770 621-2634
      • nuala-alexander744@abouttimeu.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
          770-621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited