Travel Tips For Aztlan 3-30-2002

  • saborsmanager
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 4:45 PM
      Thanks... I really liked that show too.... the guests were great....
      I want to thank Rodgrigo of the Comité Pro Democracia en Mexico and
      Yaotl and Bean from Aztlan Underground

      For more information on the March for Emiliano Zapata
      call 323 422-1800

      Sunday April 7, 2002 11:00am at 5 points/ cinco puntos Avenida Cesar
      Chavez y Lorena en boyle Heights(East Los Angeles), marching to Parque
      Mexico (corner of Mission & Main St)

      Program begins after the march:

      Concious music: Son Real, Gabriela Penka Origen Mistico & more
      Poetry/Spoken Word
      Artistry
      Food
      Speakers

      To find out more about Aztlan Underground

      www.aztlanunderground.com