Re: good stuff.....

  • vixenskarma
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2002
      First of all, Last nights show was awesome. I'm totally for EL
      MOVIMIENTO INDIGENO. Like the phanotom planet song says "the whole
      world needs an anthem."
      Bandwise I listen to a big variety of stuff. Everything from Panteon
      ROcoco to Lila Downs, Molotov, 15 letras, Resorte, Sekta COre. The
      list could literally go on forever! You could play Circo- I havent
      heard them for a while.
      ** What was that EL Gran Silencio song you played? what cd??
    • saborsmanager
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 4:45 PM
        Thanks... I really liked that show too.... the guests were great....
        I want to thank Rodgrigo of the Comité Pro Democracia en Mexico and
        Yaotl and Bean from Aztlan Underground

        For more information on the March for Emiliano Zapata
        call 323 422-1800

        Sunday April 7, 2002 11:00am at 5 points/ cinco puntos Avenida Cesar
        Chavez y Lorena en boyle Heights(East Los Angeles), marching to Parque
        Mexico (corner of Mission & Main St)

        Program begins after the march:

        Concious music: Son Real, Gabriela Penka Origen Mistico & more
        Poetry/Spoken Word
        Artistry
        Food
        Speakers

        To find out more about Aztlan Underground

        www.aztlanunderground.com