Quetzal ROCKED!!!!!

  • rayray_rivera
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 5, 2002
      Yo MArk a.k.a Rocket Man,<br>Quetzal sounded so
      good. It really felt like I was listening to a C.D. The
      banda was really tight, mad props on the engineering.
      That was one of the best Travel tips shows I've ever
      heard. <br><br>Your show saved my car from being towed
      away, I was parked in a lot across from the "Tikki Ti"
      and Quetzal started playing so I listened to the
      whole set, As I was sitting in my car a big ol tow
      truck came and started towing all the vehicles around
      us, it was really bad. About four cars were towed. I
      moved and the night was fun!!<br>rayray
    • saborsmanager
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 6, 2002
        HAHAHA....!!!! great story....!!!! Yeah I
        agree.... Quetzal was off tha hook....!!! <br>They simply
        TORE IT UP....!!!! Marta's vocals gave me goose
        bumps.... all the musicians were incredible....!! They are
        the front runner for the 2002 Grammy for Best Latin
        Rock/Alternative Performance..... but why stop there.... how about
        Best Female vocals.... Best New Artist.... best Album
        of the year.....???!!! We should not be limited to
        this narrow little category.... but that's another
        story.....<br><br>The equipment was all mine and Peter Franco who mixes
        many of the Sunday shows at Universal Citywalk did the
        mixing.... assistant engineer was Ernesto Molina from East
        LA Sabor Factory.<br><br>If there are any other
        stories out there about how the Quetzal live performance
        saved your life or you car.... drop a line on this
        message board.<br><br>oh and yesterday when I turned into
        my alter-ego ROCKETMAN, I bowled my best series to
        date my first game was 224, then i bowled a 233, then
        i bowled a 208....!!! three 200 games in a row for
        a 665 series... woo hoo.... needless to say our
        team won all 4 points for that
        nite.....!!!!<br><br>Mark "Rocketman" Torres