Re: Travel Tips Playlist for: 4.22.06

  • traveltipskpfk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2006
      The first Guelaguetza of the season will be on May 21, 2006 at the
      Los Angeles Sports Arena. I'll post more info as the event gets
      closer. I'll be dancing this year again with El Torito Serrano
      representing our town in San Pablo Macuiltianguis so if you go then i
      guess i'll see you there. xo

      -mari g.
      for travel tips for aztlan

      myspace.com/traveltips