Travel Tips Playlist for: 4.22.06

  • traveltipskpfk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 3:10 PM
      title for the night: the "mari g. new music extravaganza"
      host: mari g. <http://myspace.com/marig>
      co-host: jorge leal
      guests: mark torres & Ohm

      * = new musica

      1. Gustavo Cerati
      Karaoke
      cd: Siempre Es Hoy

      2. Liquits *
      Martha tiene un marca pasos
      cd: Tributo a Los Hombres G (Mexican Version)

      3. Salon Victoria
      Corazon Contento
      cd: Ye Ye Hits

      4. Aleks Syntek *
      Oh! Que gusto de volverte a ver
      cd: Rigo es amor [Tributo a Rigo Tovar]

      5. La botellita de Jerez
      Return to Aztlan
      cd: El ultimo Guacarock de la botellita

      6. Maria Daniela y su Lasser Moderno *
      El tuviera no existe
      cd: unreleased

      [ background music: Titan ]

      7. Quiero Club *
      Backstage Drama
      cd: unreleased
      -however the song can be found on the Mundo Maravilloso Soundtrack-

      8. Makiza
      100% Estyla
      cd: Vida Salvaje

      9. Control Machete
      Bien, Bien
      cd: Uno, Dos: Bandera

      10. Julieta Venegas *
      Me voy
      cd: Limon y Sal

      11. Montevideo
      La Buena Vida
      cd: unknown

      12. Bersuit Vergabat *
      Una guitarra y una muchacha
      cd: Tributo a Sandro

      [ Mark Torres interview with Ohm ]

      13. Resorte
      Puro Rock
      cd: XL

      14. Plastilina Mosh *
      Millionaire
      cd: Tasty

      15. Ladytron
      Playgirl
      cd: Commodore Rock

      16. Folen
      Nadie
      cd: Nadie EP

      17. Los Amigos Invisibles *
      Mi amiga, mi esposa, mi amante
      cd: Rigo es amor [Tributo a Rigo Tovar]

      18. Chetes *
      Regresa
      cd: Blanco Facil

      19. Ojos de Brujo
      Tiempo de solea
      cd: Bari

      20. Blur
      Coffee and TV
      cd: The Best of Blur

      21. Emiliana Torrini
      Moonriver
      cd: unreleased

      Check us out on MySpace: www.myspace.com/traveltips
      <http://www.myspace.com/traveltips>

    • that girl with the hair
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Do you know when the gelagetza is? , sorry if I spelled it wrong...

        traveltipskpfk <traveltipskpfk@...> wrote:

[...]

        Wedding music Pop music Wedding music cd Jewish wedding music Wedding music ny Wedding music band

        ---------------------------------

      • traveltipskpfk
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2006
          The first Guelaguetza of the season will be on May 21, 2006 at the
          Los Angeles Sports Arena. I'll post more info as the event gets
          closer. I'll be dancing this year again with El Torito Serrano
          representing our town in San Pablo Macuiltianguis so if you go then i
          guess i'll see you there. xo

          -mari g.
          for travel tips for aztlan

          myspace.com/traveltips