Yoga Festival

  • tentours_egypt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      If you're looking for a unique, relaxing vacation, why not go for a Yoga trip? For the first time in Egypt and the Middle East, T.E.N Tours Egypt is organizing Egypt's First International Yoga Festival during the time between March 1 to 7 2006. With an early start for Yoga and Meditation, and with healthy, delicious vegetarian foods, we will offer you a perfect chance for a life giving and renewing break in one of the magical cities on the Red Sea, Hurghada. >The main aim to organize for the first time in Egypt & Middle East " Egypt's International Yoga Festival " is to introduce the science of Yoga in the land of culture & civilization.... Egypt ! And it is not for profit as we will donate 50% from the festival income to Sport organizations with disabilities>>> >, join our group on Yahoo Groups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/egyptyogafestival & get 10% discount> Egypt's International Yoga Festival in brief: Seminars & Lectures:Introducing the art of yoga & its benefits , Yoga & Naturopathy , Yogic management for pregnancy , history and philosophy of the science of Yoga ,Hatha Yoga, Jnana Yoga , Raja Yoga , Bhakti Yoga , Karma Yoga, The Contribution of Yoga to the field of physical education , Yoga & Ayurveda ,Importance of Pranayama. Meditation Rooms:Meditation Rooms/Tents allow our guests to try various forms to help find inner peace and sanctuary.Demonstrations:Yoga demonstrations by some of the leading Yoga experts.Workshops:Workshops will be held indoors , outdours , on beach facing the Red Sea ,Mountain & Desert which will include : Yogic management for pregnancy, Yoga postures for beginners , Suryanamsakar, Yoga postures for back pain, Yoga postures for diabetes and gastrointestinal disorders, Yogic management for hypertension, Insomnia, and stress, Yoga Nidra , Yoga postures for the Intermediate level, Anulom-Vilom Pranayama, Practicing of Bhramari Pranayama, Yoga postures for the advanced level,Yogic exercises for overall body flexibility, Relaxation techniques, Yogic Scuba Diving.Bazaar Exhibitors :A Bazaar will be held for teacher training, clothing, retreats, music, meditation, nutritional information and products, holidays, courses, mats bags ...etc. >At the same time I would like to take the opportunity to offer you any Special Tour Package to Egypt anytime you would like to visit Egypt >If I can be of any assistance or if any additional information is needed, please reach me via the contact >>Best regardsFaithfully Yours,Yasmeen AbdelazeemTour Operator & Marekting Executiveyasmeen@... www.tentours.comwww.egyptyogafestival.comwww.egyptfestivals.comIATA No. 90 - 210632 or 90210632Egyptian Ministry of tourism License No. 1079Tel. (202) 267 5377 – 266 9740 – 267 6235Fax (202) 267 538 - MOB. 02012 2899862