Word Of Mouth

  • Rico Garcia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:33 PM
      Hey everybody, I'm helping to produce this show guerilla style. Its
      going to happen one day only and on to the next place. This show is
      all about bringing
      different scenes from all over Los Angeles to represent together.
      Bring your bad selves,
      yourgood nature and the real you. Va ser un circo Loco!

      SATURDAY, APRIL 9.
      @ THE IVAR THEATER, 1608 COSMO ST. HOLLYWOOD.

      Live Music by:
      Los Abandoned, Quarteto Disturbio, The Red Onions, Mike B-The
      Invisible Man

      DJ's: Eric Coleman (Fire Cracker), The Rude One, Lil' Crissy

      Capoeira Brasil by Mestre Boneco, Puppet Show by Cinnamon Row Gang

      Art Gallery, and Short Films.

      Comedy by The Laugh Lounge.

      7 bolas before 10PM. $10 after 10.
      21 and over. full bar. Doors open at 7PM.

      check out:
      http://myspace.com/thewordofmouth