Re: Thanks for the tip.. but... (monthly event at Que Sera)

  • mrscongas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hi I'm new here! We were passing by Que Sera when we noticed a few
      familiar faces outside. We stopped by and Quinto Sol was playing, so
      we thought cool. We went in and it was a cool little place with a
      kick-back vibe, but I gotta tell you . . . it smelled like pee and I
      wasn't the only one to notice it. I'm actually glad I found a post
      about this place because it does have potential, but the smell was
      not happenin'.

      --- In traveltipsforaztlan@yahoogroups.com, zenlife1 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Just wanted to share will all of you that Que Sera has a monthly
      > event on the 3rd Saturday of every month. Which in July Quinto Sol
      > performed. Please check their web site for upcoming events.
      >
      > www.kulchalounge.com
      >
      > It is the hottest thing in Long Beach right now.
      >

      > --- In traveltipsforaztlan@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Souza
      > <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi.. I know that night there were two show announced in Long
      Beach.
      > One was the seabreeze event which was Sunday.. and another was
      for..
      > hmm.. I believe on Saturday on July 17th... at this place close by
      my
      > place at QUE SERA! which I found very amusing.. because I was so
      > surprised.. or flabbergassed that I was like who again is going to
      be
      > there.. oh.. well i just wanted to see.. if it really is this
      > Saturday..and if it was at Que Sera.. I believed, it was announced
      by
      > your second in command (hahaha), I forget her name.. oh well.. my
      sis
      > was telling she has a website.. so i'll see for my self.. if not it
      > would be nice if you gave me a link so i don't forget.. Thanks..
      > > Liz
      > >
      > > saborsmanager <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > After each show... we post a complete listing of songs that we
      > > play... AND info on the events that we announce during the
      show...
      > If
      > > you clicked on our July 10th rundown listing we had a list of
      > > upcoming events including the Long Beach event you asked
      about....
      > > unfortunatly we incorrectly listed the date as Saturday July
      11th,
      > > 2006 when it was actually Sunday July 11th, 2004. We are normally
      > > pretty good about these things... keep listening....!!!
      > >
      > > Mark Torres
      > >

      > > <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hey! I was listening last night..attentively.. but like always
      > one
      > > > tends to be doing things and says ok so i remember.. nope one
      > > > doesn't.. etc.. so there is an event in long beach.. at Que
      Sera!