Re: Thanks for the tip.. but... (monthly event at Que Sera)

  • zenlife1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2004
      Just wanted to share will all of you that Que Sera has a monthly
      event on the 3rd Saturday of every month. Which in July Quinto Sol
      performed. Please check their web site for upcoming events.

      www.kulchalounge.com

      It is the hottest thing in Long Beach right now.

      --- In traveltipsforaztlan@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Souza
      <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
      > Hi.. I know that night there were two show announced in Long Beach.
      One was the seabreeze event which was Sunday.. and another was for..
      hmm.. I believe on Saturday on July 17th... at this place close by my
      place at QUE SERA! which I found very amusing.. because I was so
      surprised.. or flabbergassed that I was like who again is going to be
      there.. oh.. well i just wanted to see.. if it really is this
      Saturday..and if it was at Que Sera.. I believed, it was announced by
      your second in command (hahaha), I forget her name.. oh well.. my sis
      was telling she has a website.. so i'll see for my self.. if not it
      would be nice if you gave me a link so i don't forget.. Thanks..
      > Liz
      >
      > saborsmanager <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > After each show... we post a complete listing of songs that we
      > play... AND info on the events that we announce during the show...
      If
      > you clicked on our July 10th rundown listing we had a list of
      > upcoming events including the Long Beach event you asked about....
      > unfortunatly we incorrectly listed the date as Saturday July 11th,
      > 2006 when it was actually Sunday July 11th, 2004. We are normally
      > pretty good about these things... keep listening....!!!
      >
      > Mark Torres
      >

      > <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
      > > Hey! I was listening last night..attentively.. but like always
      one
      > > tends to be doing things and says ok so i remember.. nope one
      > > doesn't.. etc.. so there is an event in long beach.. at Que Sera!
      > > when, who, etc.. please inform me.. thanks..
      > > Liz
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • mrscongas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2004
        Hi I'm new here! We were passing by Que Sera when we noticed a few
        familiar faces outside. We stopped by and Quinto Sol was playing, so
        we thought cool. We went in and it was a cool little place with a
        kick-back vibe, but I gotta tell you . . . it smelled like pee and I
        wasn't the only one to notice it. I'm actually glad I found a post
        about this place because it does have potential, but the smell was
        not happenin'.

        --- In traveltipsforaztlan@yahoogroups.com, zenlife1 <no_reply@y...>