an event in Long Beach..

  • labrataliz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2004
      Hey! I was listening last night..attentively.. but like always one
      tends to be doing things and says ok so i remember.. nope one
      doesn't.. etc.. so there is an event in long beach.. at Que Sera!
      when, who, etc.. please inform me.. thanks..
      Liz
    • saborsmanager
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2004
        After each show... we post a complete listing of songs that we
        play... AND info on the events that we announce during the show... If
        you clicked on our July 10th rundown listing we had a list of
        upcoming events including the Long Beach event you asked about....
        unfortunatly we incorrectly listed the date as Saturday July 11th,
        2006 when it was actually Sunday July 11th, 2004. We are normally
        pretty good about these things... keep listening....!!!

        Mark Torres

        <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
        > Hey! I was listening last night..attentively.. but like always one
        > tends to be doing things and says ok so i remember.. nope one
        > doesn't.. etc.. so there is an event in long beach.. at Que Sera!
        > when, who, etc.. please inform me.. thanks..
        > Liz
      • Elizabeth Souza
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2004
          Hi.. I know that night there were two show announced in Long Beach. One was the seabreeze event which was Sunday.. and another was for.. hmm.. I believe on Saturday on July 17th... at this place close by my place at QUE SERA! which I found very amusing.. because I was so surprised.. or flabbergassed that I was like who again is going to be there.. oh.. well i just wanted to see.. if it really is this Saturday..and if it was at Que Sera.. I believed, it was announced by your second in command (hahaha), I forget her name.. oh well.. my sis was telling she has a website.. so i'll see for my self.. if not it would be nice if you gave me a link so i don't forget.. Thanks..
          Liz

          <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
          > Hey! I was listening last night..attentively.. but like always one
          > tends to be doing things and says ok so i remember.. nope one
          > doesn't.. etc.. so there is an event in long beach.. at Que Sera!
          > when, who, etc.. please inform me.. thanks..
          > Liz

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • zenlife1
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27, 2004
            Just wanted to share will all of you that Que Sera has a monthly
            event on the 3rd Saturday of every month. Which in July Quinto Sol
            performed. Please check their web site for upcoming events.

            www.kulchalounge.com

            It is the hottest thing in Long Beach right now.

            --- In traveltipsforaztlan@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Souza
            <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
            > Hi.. I know that night there were two show announced in Long Beach.
            One was the seabreeze event which was Sunday.. and another was for..
            hmm.. I believe on Saturday on July 17th... at this place close by my
            place at QUE SERA! which I found very amusing.. because I was so
            surprised.. or flabbergassed that I was like who again is going to be
            there.. oh.. well i just wanted to see.. if it really is this
            Saturday..and if it was at Que Sera.. I believed, it was announced by
            your second in command (hahaha), I forget her name.. oh well.. my sis
            was telling she has a website.. so i'll see for my self.. if not it
            would be nice if you gave me a link so i don't forget.. Thanks..
            > Liz
            >
            > saborsmanager <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > After each show... we post a complete listing of songs that we
            > play... AND info on the events that we announce during the show...
            If
            > you clicked on our July 10th rundown listing we had a list of
            > upcoming events including the Long Beach event you asked about....
            > unfortunatly we incorrectly listed the date as Saturday July 11th,
            > 2006 when it was actually Sunday July 11th, 2004. We are normally
            > pretty good about these things... keep listening....!!!
            >
            > Mark Torres
            >

            > <labrataliz@y...> wrote:
            > > Hey! I was listening last night..attentively.. but like always
            one
            > > tends to be doing things and says ok so i remember.. nope one
            > > doesn't.. etc.. so there is an event in long beach.. at Que Sera!
            > > when, who, etc.. please inform me.. thanks..
            > > Liz
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • mrscongas
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2004
              Hi I'm new here! We were passing by Que Sera when we noticed a few
              familiar faces outside. We stopped by and Quinto Sol was playing, so
              we thought cool. We went in and it was a cool little place with a
              kick-back vibe, but I gotta tell you . . . it smelled like pee and I
              wasn't the only one to notice it. I'm actually glad I found a post
              about this place because it does have potential, but the smell was
              not happenin'.

              --- In traveltipsforaztlan@yahoogroups.com, zenlife1 <no_reply@y...>