PUYA y El Gran Silencio Ticket give-aways...!!!!

  • saborsmanager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      If I were you.... I would tune in to Travel Tips For Aztlan on KPFK
      90.7 fm Los Angeles every Saturday night in July..... We will be
      giving away tickets for the following shows....

      July 12 - Puya (no support act yet) - HOB Sunset Strip
      Doors open at 10 pm Show time is 10:30 pm All Ages show
      Tickets, $15, are available through HOB Box Office & Ticketmaster
      outlets

      and

      July 29 - El Gran Silencio with Fidel - HOB Sunset Strip
      Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Show time is 7:30 p.m. All Ages show
      Tickets, $22.50, are available through HOB Box Office & Ticketmaster
      outlets