travel tips for aztlan playlist 2-22-03

  • Marisol Garcia <sirena6262@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      In Studio Guests: Roy of Hollywood & Eva Georgia (kpfk gen. manager,
      Sharon Jennings

      # * Group * (Album)* Song
      1. Tijuana No!* Painting the Walls w/ Peace
      2. Polemic Consortium* (New Songs for Peace)* Bin Bush
      3. Polemic Consortium* (New Songs for Peace)* Silence of the Media
      Lambs
      4. Polemic Consortium* (New Songs for Peace)* I want all of my
      daughters to be like Maxine Waters
      5. Polemic Consortium* (New Songs for Peace)* National Anthem
      6. Polemic Consortium* (New Songs for Peace)* The Gift
      7. Polemic Consortium* (New Songs for Peace)* Damn Some Money

      E V E N T S

      Sunday February 23
      JUGUETE., MUNDO APARTE, MAYAZTEK, FITTER,& LIBELULA
      @ El Camino Real 1562 N. Cahuenga Blvd in Hollywood

      Thursday, February 27
      ATERCIOPELADOS
      @ the Palace 1735 N. Vine St in Hollywood
      $27.50 /8PM for more info: (323) 462-3000

      Friday, February 28
      Gira Baile en el Barrio 2003
      Chencha Berinches, Las 15 Letras, Toka Discos & Matamoska
      @ The Whisky a Go-Go 8901 Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood
      All Ages! Doors open at 8 pm

      Friday, February 28
      Benefit for El Centro Comunitario Flor y Canta
      Go Betty Go, Mezcla, Dez Hope, DJ Menoman & More!
      @ Mr. T's 5621 ½ Figueroa Highland Park
      8pm $6 donation for more info: www.florycanto.com or call (323)276-
      8350

      Sunday, Marzo 2
      Volumen Cero, Pastilla, Go Betty Go & Juguete
      @ THE ROXY 9000 W.SUNSET BLVD. in Hollywood
      Doors open at 7:30pm

      Saturday, March 15
      Quinto Sol, Arkestra clandestina, Veon Venus & Upground
      @ 1370 N. Saint Andrews Place in Los Angeles
      8-2am $10 All Ages Open Bar 21+