Travel Tips For Aztlan Playlist 2-1-03

  • Marisol Garcia <sirena6262@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 12:00 AM
      # * Group * Album

      1. Cafe Tacuba * Vale Callampa
      2. Los Lobos * Mas y Mas (Los Lobos Box Set Compilation)
      3. Burning Star * Burning Star
      4. Asie Payton * Just Do Me Right
      5. Polemic Consortium * Michael Moore * Bin Bush
      6. Polemic Consortium * Gore Vidal * Father Knows Best
      7. Aztlan Underground * Processed Through Life (Live from Spain)
      8. Aztlan Underground * Lemon Pledge
      9. Polemic Consortium * Maxine Waters * I want all of my daughters to
      be like Maxine Waters
      10. Polemic Consortium * The National Anthem (big boy combo)
      11. 2 Mex * Love Fights Back!
      12. Ozomatli * Ozomatli
      13. The Big Jack Johnson * Stop the killing
      14. Maldita Vecindad * Mostros
      15. ****
      16. Control Machete * Si SeƱor
      17. Kinky * Canibal (new!)
      18. La Lupita * caramelo macizo
      19. El Otro Yo * No me importa
      20. Los Piojos * Olvidate
      21. King Chango * The Return of El Santo
      22. Voz de Mano *
      23. Todo Tus Muertos * Bob Marley Dub Remixes
      24. Todos Tus Muertos * El Camiono Real
      25. Mongo Santamaria * summertime
      26. Mongo Santamaria * cold sweat
      27. P18 * p18
      28. Los Amigos Invisibles * Arepa 3000

      E V E N T S

      Monday, February 3
      DIOSES DEL TIEMPO, SECTOR LIBERTAD, TRIBAL
      @ H.O.B 8430 Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood
      8:15 pm Free! For more info: (323) 848-5100

      Wednesday, February 5
      LOS AMIGOS INVISIBLES
      @ H.O.B Anaheim 1530 S. Disneyland Dr. in Anaheim (714) 778-BLUE
      $15.00 /8:00pm All Ages!

      Friday February 7
      CHENCHA BERRINCHES
      @ La Victoria Night Club 3311 S. Main St.
      (on the corner of Main y Jefferson en L.A.)
      $5 before 8:30 / $10 at the door

      Friday Feb. 21
      @ East La College by Mecha & Aim (american indian movement)
      benefit cocert for : Leonard peltier
      SLOWRIDER, CHUSMA, OLLIN, Nuevo Sol, Quinto Sol, Montezumas Project,
      Acid Rain, Spoken Word by Yaotl from Aztlan Underground & Jerry
      Quickly
      $10 tickets buy tickets @ Chicano Nation & Glass City Records
      All Ages Bring Student Discount