Travel Tips For Aztlan Playlist 1-4-03

  • Marisol Garcia <sirena6262@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      In Studio Guests : Burning Star & Olmeca

      # * Artist * Album

      1. Sargento Garcia * Acaba Man
      2. Hechos Contra El Decoro * Rabiamuffin
      3. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs * El Muerto
      4. Karamelo Santo *
      5. El Gran Silencio * Libres y Locos
      6. Macaco *
      7. Las Matatena * Emulsion de Skape
      8. Tijuana Bibles *
      9. Todos Tus Muertos * Dignidad
      10. Molotov * Donde Jugaran Las Ninas
      11. Control Machete * Si Señor
      *******Interview w/ Burning Star*******
      . . .T r a v e l T i p s E x c l u s i v e…
      12. Burning Star (feat. Tabu, Andy Vargas, Marta Gonzalez & Olmeca) *
      Velas
      13. Burning Star * Creation (Remix)
      14. Fela Kuti * Red Hot and Riot
      15. Dave & Ansel Collins * The Heavy,Heavy Monster Sounds of Dave
      and Ansel Collins
      16. Salon Victoria *
      17. Jose Alfredo * Si Nos Dejan
      18. ----
      19. Gustavo Cerati * Amarillo
      . . .T r a v e l T i p s E x c l u s i v e…
      20. Slowrider * Historias en Revision
      *** Interview w/ Olmeca ***
      21. Slowrider * Historias en Revision
      22. Plastilina Mosh * Aqua Mosh
      23. Money Mark *

      E v e n t s

      Thursday January 9, 2003
      Burning Star w/ Slowrider
      @ House of Blues Sunset Strip
      21+ 9:00 pm $10

      Friday January 10, 2003
      Very Be Careful w/ Money Mark
      @ Hollywood Ramada Inn 1160 N. Vermont
      Info line (323) 660-1788 ask for room #315
      $7 Doors open Sat 10 PM

      Saturday, January 11, 2003
      Slowrider
      @ Casa del Mexicano 2900 Pedro Infante in Los Angeles
      Anti-War Benefit 8:00 PM

      Saturday, January 18, 2003
      sonic360 presents: LA LECHE w/ Acida
      @ The Echo 1822 Sunset Blvd., Echo Park
      for more info: http://www.sonic360.com/~snc-owen/acida-frameset.html

      February 1, 2003
      East LA Sabor w/ Slowrider, La Banda Skalavera, Umbalaye & Phatso
      @ Self Help Graphics 3802 Cesar Chavez Ave
      Doors open at 7 PM $10
    • Bardo Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        Hola Mariol, yo me llamo Bardo Martinez. Thanks alot for the information, concerning the Travel Tips playlist. I' ve heard you on the radio and the music you play is fresh. Thanks again, PEACE!!!