Travel Tips For Aztlan * Best of 2002* Playlist 12-28-02

  • Marisol Garcia <sirena6262@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      # * Artist * Album * song
      ((~_*)) HaPPy NeW YeArS!

      1. money mark * love stains (export)
      2&3. Café Tacuba * Vale Callampa * Dejate Caer
      4-11. songs from the Clash(Tribute to Joe Strummer aka the brains of
      the clash! )
      4. London Calling * Revolution Rock
      5. Black Market Clash * Justice Tonight
      6. The Clash * Police and theives
      7. Black Market Clash * Bank Robber
      8. Give em Enough Rope * drug stabbing time
      9. Washinton Bullets * Sandinista (1980)
      10. Rock the casba *combat rock
      11. Combat Rock *Sould I stay or should I go
      12. Fidel Nadal * selsasseiei dios todo poderoso
      13. Fermin IV * Fermin IV * 004
      14. Kinky * Kinky * Mas
      15. Bayu * Super Mofongo Beat
      16. P 18 * Electropica
      17. Gift of Gab & Dead Prez * Red Hot & Riot
      18. Saul Williams & Blackalicious * Blazing Arrow
      19. Fela Kuti * Red Hot and Riot
      20. Saul Williams* Not in Our Name
      21. Quetzal * Sing the Real *
      22. Umbalaye * Baila Conmigo
      23. Los de Abajo * Cybertropic Chilango Power
      24. Volovan * Volovan
      25. La Gusana Ciega * EdicionLimitada
      26. Volumen Cero * Luces
      27. Ely Guerra * Loto Fire * Tengo Frio
      28. Moxi * Moxi * Ratos Cortos
      29. Calavera * Tequilamatic* Sombras

      Other stuff to ChEcK out:
      Mexican Divas 3 *Acida * Arquestra Clandestina * Susana Baca *
      Jagaures * Inspector * Slowrider * The Peak Shown * Domingo 7

      E v e n t s

      Sunday, December 29, 2002
      Go Betty Go, Silent Film Stars, Maxwell Demon, Dek Factor
      @ Westchester Bar and Grill in Westchester
      18+ $5

      Sunday, December 29, 2002
      Umbalaye & East LA Sabor