Hola gente and a question

  • Hernandez Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hello all,

      My name is Martin Hernandez and I am a free lance
      writer. I am alsoa frequent contributor to the LA
      Weekly and I am doing a piece for its September "Best
      of LA" edition abour the surge in Spanish-language
      radio. Besides our favorite show, Travel Tips for
      Aztlan and its excellent host Mark Torres, what other
      stations, Spanish language or not, do you listen to,
      who are your favorite personalities, favorite shows,
      and favorite musical artists and genres.

      gracias

      Martin

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • vixenskarma
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
        Hola Martin- this is Letty (answering to the world!!) personally, to
        help you out a bit.. I don't have a fav radio station other than
        KPFK, 88.7- the claremont colleges radio station- It's not my school
        or anything, but they play some great stuff.. Everybody check it out
        if your able to receive it! 98.9 in san diego.. and I think that's
        about it for cool radio stations- or at least those with some
        variety... Feel free to correct me if I'm forgetting something. Fav
        personalities.. LOTS!--> to name a few: Ely Guerra, Panteon Rococo,
        Zoe, Vol. Cero, emmm.... Cafe tacuba, maldita, (this is so difficult)
        ok. I think I'll stop there, this email will be too long if I keep
        going. I think most people like a lot of different types of music-
        and I'm definitley one of 'em!!!

        OOHHHH!! INVITE TO ALL: PLease go check out JUGUETE @ Downey this
        Friday (the day after tomorrow- I will post the info asap!! Their a
        great band- not well known, but definitely GREAT!)
        --- In traveltipsforaztlan@y..., Hernandez Martin
        <martin1262001@y...> wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > My name is Martin Hernandez and I am a free lance
        > writer. I am alsoa frequent contributor to the LA
        > Weekly and I am doing a piece for its September "Best
        > of LA" edition abour the surge in Spanish-language
        > radio. Besides our favorite show, Travel Tips for
        > Aztlan and its excellent host Mark Torres, what other
        > stations, Spanish language or not, do you listen to,
        > who are your favorite personalities, favorite shows,
        > and favorite musical artists and genres.
        >
        > gracias
        >
        > Martin

        > http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Hernandez Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
          gracias muchas, Letty

          I will try them stations -- don't know if I can pull
          em in but we shall see.

          adios

          http://finance.yahoo.com