real time language translation

  • diana.ptrs1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hello guys,
      recenly I subscribed for Transclick's real time language translation
      service. Everithing is amazing - tranlations in
      16 languages with dictionaries available for improvement the quality
      of tranlated text. And they have products
      for Mobile Phones with Java, Blackberry, Skype, Firefox... You can
      send SMS and email messages written in
      your native language and your friends will receive those messages
      translated in their languages.
      If you are interested go to http://translick.com