[transmonde] Hot Swapping

  • Berk Pigeon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
      Hi All,

      Have a Vivante SE and just another one of the promises I got from
      Transmonde was the abaility to so hot swapping in the future. Since
      there is no future with Transmonde, I was wondering if anybody has any
      word on this much needed feature.

      Appreciate the replies
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
        Have a Vivante SE and just another one of the promises I got from
        Transmonde was the abaility to so hot swapping in the future. Since
        there is no future with Transmonde, I was wondering if anybody has any
        word on this much needed feature.

        I don't think iot's electrically possible; in order to do that there have
        to be certain electromechanical features that I've not seen the floppy nor
        CD-ROM (at least power pins that don't make contact until the signal pins
        are already in).

        -Kenny, whos SE is still ticking, probably forever