[transmonde] Battery learning problem

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 1999
      I am having a problem with a new battery that I bought from ASE in the
      special clearance sale. I have run about 6 or so learning cycles from the
      System startup (F2) on boot.

      It still is not recognized by my Vivante XL. I had problems with the first
      one and returned it. This is the replacement. It does seem to show a
      charge but when I turn off the computer and pull it from the power cord and
      turn it on, it won't turn on.

      Any suggestions?

      Happy New Year!
      Happy New Decade!