ACPI supported under Linux?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 1:11 AM
      I've been using Linux on my Transmonde Vivante SE for a little over a
      year now. Since I wasn't sure about support for ACPI, I disabled it
      (acpi=off). Lately, though, I have been wondering if doing that was
      such a good idea. Can anyone tell me if the implementation of ACPI on
      the Vivante SE works okay with Linux?