Just upgraded Vivante SE's RAM

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I just upgraded my Vivante SE to 256 MB. I wish I had done it a
      couple of years ago.

      A lot of people recommend Crucial for memory, but I think their RAM is
      pricey. I saved quite a bit of money by buying my SODIMMs from Data
      Memory Systems:

      http://www.datamem.com/

      I paid $75.50 for two 128MB PC133 CL3 SODIMMs, and that price includes
      2-day UPS shipping. The part number of the SODIMMs I bought is
      DM50 117.

      I don't work for them or make any money by recommending them. I just
      thought this info might be helpful to someone else. I almost ordered
      newer, cheaper RAM that would've been incompatible with my Transmonde,
      so you do have to be careful when ordering.