[transmonde] Re: Hoping for the best, but preparing ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 1999
      I just realized that one day, I might need another LiON battery for my
      Vivante SE. Are they going to be in short stock? What's the going price
      for one, nowadays?

      -Kenny
    • rainman@mail.mind.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 1999
        I did some checking and found that once ASE batteries are gone, there will be no more produced. After market battery sources were dubious at best. No one I checked with would gaurantee that they had the right battery for my computer. I suggest you buy from ASE before they run out and alternate batteries.

        Jeff