External monitor problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 10:22 PM
      Hi everyone,

      Since my Vivante's LCD screen died, I bought a 17" CRT monitor to plug
      into it. Unfortunately, the images on the CRT are fuzzy. What I've
      found is that the picture quality on the external monitor is poor when
      it is connected to the laptop through the port replicator, but seems
      fine when I connect it directly to the laptop. Has anyone else seen
      this behavior when using an external monitor with a Transmonde laptop
      (or any laptop, for that matter)?