Connecting to a TV

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2004
      Does anyone know what's needed to connect my Vivante SE to a TV? I
      noticed that there's a "TV Out" socket on the left side, but I'm not
      sure what sort of cable and/or adapter I would need to connect the
      laptop to a TV. Also, can one display the laptop's normal screen
      output on a TV, or only the output from the DVD player?

      Phil
    • Jessica L. Boyd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2004
        If I remember correctly, it's probably an S-Video out cable. Some TVs and
        VCRs have S-Video in jacks. Mine does not, so I have a mess of cables
        that does S-Video to RCA and that gets it working. :)

        Jessica