STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

  • adams kufu clinton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Dear Sir,

      STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

      Although,i have not prior to this letter had any
      formal contact or communication with you,however,your
      business contact was personally sourced by me in my
      quest for a reliable Foreign
      Company,Investor,Businessman,or partner to assist with

      an urgent business deal requiring utmost trust and
      confidentiality.

      I am MR.,The manager, DIRECT CREDIT DIPLOMATIC
      SECURITY COMPANY.I am writing this Letter to ask
      for your support and cooperation to carry out this
      business Opportunity in my department. We discovered
      an abandoned sum of$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million

      United States Dollars only) in an account that belongs

      to one of our Saudi Arabian foreign customers who died
      along with
      his entire Family of a wife and two children in
      November 1997 in a Plane crash.

      Since we heard of his death, we have been expecting
      his next-of-kin to come over and put claims for his
      money as the heir, because we cannot release the
      fund from his account unless someone applies for claim

      as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our

      banking guidelines. Unfortunately, neither their
      family member nor distant relative has ever appeared
      to claim the said fund. Upon this discovery, I and
      other officials in my department have agreed to make
      business with you and release the total amount into
      your account as the heir(beneficiary) of the fund
      since no one came
      for it or discovered he maintained account with our
      bank, otherwise the fund will be returned to the banks

      treasury as unclaimed fund.

      We have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as
      stated thus;20 % for you as foreign partner,
      75 % for us the officials in my department and
      5 % for the settlement of all local and foreign
      expenses incurred by us and you during the course of
      this business.

      Upon the successful completion of this transfer, I and

      one of my colleagues will come to your country and
      mind our share. It is from our 75 % we intend to
      invest in the most
      viable ,money spinning and profit oriented industries
      in your country and
      also try to import valuables into my country as a way
      of recycling the
      fund.

      To commence this transaction, we require you to
      immediately indicate
      your interest by a return e-mail and enclose your
      private contact telephone number, fax number full name

      and address and your designated bank Coordinates to
      enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate
      departments for necessary approvals before the
      transfer can be made.

      Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY
      CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature.

      I look forward to receiving your prompt response.

      Best Regards,

      MR.

      Sign up for FREE email from MMAIL.com at http://www.mmail.com