FOR SALE Transmonde Vivante SE

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 1:34 PM
      Hello, I am the owner of a Transmonde Vivante SE that I have no use
      for and was thinking someone in the group might be interested in
      it. This laptop was given to me when I worked in a Laptop store in
      Atlanta Georgia. There are some problems with the unit. Apparently
      someone spilled something into the laptop as some of the keys do not
      work. Also the front latch does not work. Other then that the unit
      seems in over all good shape. It is a pentium II MMX. It has 80
      mg of Ram. The unit also has an external floppy with bulit in CD
      ROM. It has a 2 GIG hardrive as well. I have briefly toyed with the
      unit and seem to be able to acesss all of the programs. I am
      posting photos of the unit in the photos section and shall remove
      them after sale of the unit to save the group space. It will be in
      XQMOUI folder. I know very little of Transmonde but joined this
      group when I received this laptop. Please email me if you have any
      further questions and I shall try to answer them. Unit is sold AS
      IS but it seems to power up fine and the floppy works as well.
      Screen looks to have good resolution. I am asking $200 or best
      offer plus shipping for the unit. I will ship internationally.
      Please eamil me at XQMOUI@... if you an interested. Thank you
      for your time.