Anyone knows this guy?

  • cojo1@web.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6 11:11 AM

      Regards,
      Vasy
    • Jessica L. Boyd
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6 11:24 AM
        This person has been banned. Probably somebody trying to get e-mail
        addresses for spam.

        Jess

        On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, cojo1@... wrote:

        > Regards,
        > Vasy
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Jessica L. Boyd <jessica.boyd@...>
        Senator, College of Science, Engineering, and Technology
        Minnesota State Student Association
        280 Centennial Student Union
        Mankato, MN 56001

        "Be ashamed to die until you have won a victory for humanity." -- Horace Mann
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6 11:27 AM
          On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Jessica L. Boyd wrote:

          > This person has been banned. Probably somebody trying to get e-mail
          > addresses for spam.

          ... but I *did* know that guy!

          -Kenny "Oh, OK- not really" Crudup

          --
          Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
          H: 3801 E. Pacific Coast Hw #9, Long Beach, CA 90804-2014 (888) 454-8181
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6 2:44 PM
            I noticed that his e-mail calls a script from an iframe. It definitely
            looks like he's doing something sneaky. BTW, when I opened that e-mail
            message my computer locked up, forcing me to kill the power.

          • muriloremista@bol.com.br
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12 2:21 AM

              Regards,
              muriloremista@bol-No-Spam dot com-No-Spam dot br