my wish

  • mary alade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 12:56 PM
      Dearly Beloved In Christ,

      Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus
      Christ, I am former Mrs Fatima Adijat Alade, now Mrs
      Mary Abosede Alade, a widow to Late Sherrif Alade, I
      am 70years old, I am now a new Christian
      convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

      From all indications, my condition is serious and is
      quite obviousthat I may not live more than six months,
      because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe
      state and my doctor has told me this. My late husband
      was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period
      of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a
      cold blood during the Gulf war.

      My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,
      I inherited all his business and wealth. As my doctor
      told me that I may not live for more than six months,
      I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide
      part of the inherited wealth, by contributing to the
      development of evangelism in part of the world.

      This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made
      me to recently relocated to Nigeria, Africa where I
      live presently. I selected your ministry after
      visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over
      it, I am willing to donate the sum of
      US$4.000,000.00(Four Million USD)to your Ministry for
      the development of evangelism and also as aids for the
      less privileged around you.

      Please note that, this fund is lying with a Security
      Company and my family lawyer will file an immediate
      application for the transfer of the money in the name
      of your ministry. Please, do not reply me if you have
      the intention of using this fund for personal use.

      Lastly, I want your ministry to keep praying for me as
      regarding my health because I have come to find out
      since my spiritual birth recently that wealth
      acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is
      vanity upon vanity. If you have to die says the Lord,
      keep fit andI will give you the crown of life.

      May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of
      God, and thesweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be
      with you now and forevermore.

      I await your urgent reply.

      Yours in Christ,
      Mrs Mary A. Alade
      No.1 Sherrif Alade Close
      Off Sobande Avenue,
      Maryland Lagos-Nigeria
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 3:05 PM
        On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, mary alade spammed us with:

        > From all indications, my condition is serious and is
        > quite obviousthat I may not live more than six months,
        > because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe
        > state and my doctor has told me this.

        Cool! Can I have your Transmonde, then?

        Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
        H: 3801 E. Pacific Coast Hw #9, Long Beach, CA 90804-2014 (888) 454-8181
        W: 2052 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92606-4905 (949) 252-1111-X240