ASSIST

  • HARRY ULAS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2003
      FROM: HARRY ULAS
      AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
      ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE
      EMAIL:ha_ulas@...
      PHONE : 0022507351893

      Dear Weldon,

      I am HARRY ULAS of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,abidjan cote divoire.I am the personal account manager to Mr.Jim Weldon a nationale of your country, who used to work with METAL IVOIRE COMPANY LTD here in abidjan cote d ivoire.On the 21st April 2000,our customer, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along san pedro express road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

      Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

      I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by our customer before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by our bank where he deposited sum off US$10million dollars in our b! ank the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK the banking guidelines of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for over a period of time 3 years and few months, with the account unservicable the money
      will be confisicated and this will happen after the next then days if nobody comes for the money Since we have not seen any body for the money and his property for the last two years and our bank has been notifying the notary club for the past 2 years,

      now I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$10million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will
      protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me by this Email:ha_ulas@...

      ha_ulas@...
      ha_ulas@...

      Enable us discuss further.