Re: [transmonde] Vivante XL to buy or sell

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
          I'm kinda in the same boat with fried power connections to the motherboard.  I could use a line on parts myself.  Someplace by San Antonio TX would be convienant, but I would appriciate info for anyplace with the proper parts.

      Have you forgotten?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 1:38 PM
        did you plug in the external floppy without shutting down?  Thats what happened to mine, and I also would like to fix it
        Susan