Vivante SE for sale

  • rkhodges
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      My four year old Vivante SE has finally been replaced. I am offering
      it to anyone who needs one for parts here before I list it on Ebay. I
      will entertain offers for the next few days.

      It does run well although in some areas it has become problematic.
      The keyboard is not in very good shape (particularly the "K" and "M"
      keys) and I have had some difficulty with the floppy drive recently
      but not sure why. There are also significant cracks in the hinge
      area of the case behind the display. Other than that it works and is
      complete. I hope my new machine lasts as long and works as well.

      Specs:
      Vivante SE (complete)
      13.1 TFT display
      300A Celeron
      256 mb ram
      4 GB hard drive
      CDROM
      3.5 floppy w/cable
      Port replicator
      (2) power supplies
      (1) battery

      Depending on the amount offered I may also include the modem, and
      network pcmcia cards. Email if you have questions.