Re:[transmonde] Trying to open the case.

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
      On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, RK Hodges wrote:

      > I would imagine that the number of Transmonde units
      > still in use is dwindling. My Vivante SE has worked
      > well for 4 years and has beaten the average life span
      > for a daily use (and very mobile) laptop. It was well
      > worth the money I paid for it.

      I'm about to lend mine out to someone just starting night school; for getting
      onto the 'net and printing out a few papers, it works just fine.

      Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles, CA
      Home: 3801 E. Pacific Coast Hwy #9, Long Beach, CA 90804-2014 (888) 454-8181
      Work: 2052 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92606-4905 (949) 252-1111 X240