Update to Win 98 SE Update - DVD

  • clockdocco <billdiesch@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Apparently tjhe problem is not with the DVD player. What I am missing
      is the driver for the MPEG2 decoder. It is a Sigma Designs Realmagic
      EM8210 Mpeg2 hardware decoder. Thus far, I have been unable to locate
      a driver. Probably came on the original installation disk. Sigma
      doesn't list this particular driver on their website.