Updating Windows 98SE - Vivante XL - DVD???

  • clockdocco <billdiesch@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      I downloaded a driver from Panasonic site for the DVD (it's a Mashita
      SR8171 - at least this is what Windows tells me it is). Apparently
      Windows 98 doesn't have canned software for this particular model. I
      cannot get the Panasonic driver to load correctly. I followed all the
      instructions that came with it in their read-me file. For some reason
      it is not putting the files where the read-me info says that they
      should be put. I also downloaded drivers for the Maestro II and the
      Foresson V.90 modem and got them to load OK. I'm no whiz at this
      stuff and would sure appreciate any ideas about the DVD. Thanks, Bill
      Diesch