hi need some suggestions

  • sudeepunhale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      hi
      I have a transmonde vivante SE p2 233 ....

      I have noticed hairline cracks around the hinges of my laptop on the
      front page

      though the hinges work perfectly well,I am bit concerned that if
      those cracks increase or are not fixed it may lead to damange to the
      notebook

      again I understand that the noteboox is now old and bound to such
      things ,but I was just wondering if any of you have done anything
      specifice to fix this problem.

      thank you,
      sudeep