Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Vibrant ls for sale

Expand Messages
  • Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Archit
    Half death vibrant ls for sale. Can t figure out what s wrong - fried mb, corrupted hd (think this is problem, but don t feel buying new hd in case there is
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Half death vibrant ls for sale.
      Can't figure out what's wrong - fried mb, corrupted hd (think this is
      problem, but don't feel buying new hd in case there is s'thing else
      wrong) ....
      Anyway I can't install a new OS in no way (win98-2000 refuses to
      format)- at bootup e'thing gets recognised, 128mb ram, 366 celeron,
      screen is perfect, .... have an Xircom 56k modem/100mb ethernet
      cardbus to go with it - think have all drivers etc .... targetprice 4
      e'thing 400$ + shipping, or make your bid
    • Boyce Miller
      Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Architects/Mbazzy wrote:Half death vibrant ls for sale. Can t figure out what s wrong - fried mb,
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment

         

         Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Architects/Mbazzy <sadend@...> wrote:

        Half death vibrant ls for sale.
        Can't figure out what's wrong - fried mb, corrupted hd (think this is
        problem, but don't feel buying new hd in case there is s'thing else
        wrong) ....
        Anyway I can't install a new OS in no way (win98-2000 refuses to
        format)- at bootup e'thing gets recognised, 128mb ram, 366 celeron,
        screen is perfect, .... have an Xircom 56k modem/100mb ethernet
        cardbus to go with it - think have all drivers etc .... targetprice 4
        e'thing 400$ + shipping, or make your bid



        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        Is this unit a XL model and does it have a DVD.

        Boyce



        Do you Yahoo!?
        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

      • Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Archit
        It s a Vibrant LS model with standard cd-rom. ... wrote:Half death vibrant ls for sale. ... is ... 4 ... Service.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          It's a Vibrant LS model with standard cd-rom.

          --- In transmonde@y..., Boyce Miller <spirit_72002@y...> wrote:
          >
          >
          > Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Architects/Mbazzy <sadend@m...>
          wrote:Half death vibrant ls for sale.
          > Can't figure out what's wrong - fried mb, corrupted hd (think this
          is
          > problem, but don't feel buying new hd in case there is s'thing else
          > wrong) ....
          > Anyway I can't install a new OS in no way (win98-2000 refuses to
          > format)- at bootup e'thing gets recognised, 128mb ram, 366 celeron,
          > screen is perfect, .... have an Xircom 56k modem/100mb ethernet
          > cardbus to go with it - think have all drivers etc .... targetprice
          4
          > e'thing 400$ + shipping, or make your bid
          >
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          >
          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.
          >
          > Is this unit a XL model and does it have a DVD.
          >
          > Boyce
          >
          >
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > Do you Yahoo!?
          > HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        • Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Archit
          This unit is not for sale anymore - think that by replacing the HD I ll be able to salvage this one ... ... ... this ... else ... celeron, ...
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            This unit is not for sale anymore - think that by replacing the HD
            I'll be able to salvage this one ...

            --- In transmonde@y..., "Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound
            Architects/Mbazzy" <sadend@m...> wrote:
            > It's a Vibrant LS model with standard cd-rom.
            >
            > --- In transmonde@y..., Boyce Miller <spirit_72002@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > >
            > > Sad End Projects/Subliminal Sound Architects/Mbazzy
            <sadend@m...>
            > wrote:Half death vibrant ls for sale.
            > > Can't figure out what's wrong - fried mb, corrupted hd (think
            this
            > is
            > > problem, but don't feel buying new hd in case there is s'thing
            else
            > > wrong) ....
            > > Anyway I can't install a new OS in no way (win98-2000 refuses to
            > > format)- at bootup e'thing gets recognised, 128mb ram, 366
            celeron,
            > > screen is perfect, .... have an Xircom 56k modem/100mb ethernet
            > > cardbus to go with it - think have all drivers etc ....
            targetprice
            > 4
            > > e'thing 400$ + shipping, or make your bid
            > >
            > >
            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            > >
            > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.
            > >
            > > Is this unit a XL model and does it have a DVD.
            > >
            > > Boyce
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Do you Yahoo!?
            > > HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.