RE: Video Drivers for Vibrant LS

  • x7y5
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2002
      I am looking for the correct video driver for the vibrant LS running
      win98se. The screen is only showing 640x480 and 16 colors. Please
      post driver or email it to me. Thanks in advance!
      -Lori
    • Sus12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2002
        I recently made that awful mistake of plugging in the floppy drive without
        shutting down first... The system went black and has stayed that way. The
        power supply brick light is blinking. Any ideas on how to fix it or what
        needs replacing? Thanks
        Susan
        Sus12@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2002
          On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 Sus12@... wrote:

          > I recently made that awful mistake of plugging in the floppy drive without
          > shutting down first... The system went black and has stayed that way. The
          > power supply brick light is blinking.

          <shudder>

          That means you have a dead short across one of the power-supply lines, and
          the internal voltage regulator in the TM is drawing too much current.

          Considering the state of TM repair, do you have any doors that need to be
          propped open?

          Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles, CA
          Home: 3801 E. Pacific Coast Hwy #9, Long Beach, CA 90804-2014 (888) 454-8181
          Work: 2052 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92606-4905 (949) 252-1111 X240
        • Sus12@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2002
            What the hell is a TM? I've asked the experts and they don't know either???
            Susan
          • Berk
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2002
              Could it be for Transmonde.  Hell I don't know what you are referring to.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2002
                Sorry, I was replying to an e-mail from Kenny about a TM problem