Re: [transmonde] Digest Number 149

  • Tom Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21 7:15 AM
      I've been following the discussion about RAM. I just took my Vivante SE
      into CompUSA and they stuck in what they said was the most RAM it would
      hold. I now have 192 Meg. It was totally painless and I didn't have to
      think about a thing except where to park my car. I certainly didn't worry
      about the number of pins or chips.

      Good luck,

      Tom

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21 7:18 AM
        Mark,

        It sounds like I have a similar machine to yours and I am now TRYING to run
        XP. My problem is with the Synaptics Touchpad and the Palm Check feature.
        Have you had any problems with that? I have version 4.5 of the touchpad and
        version 6.0.18.0 of the driver. Any advice would be appreciated.

        Tom

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21 12:01 PM
          The touchpad works like before with the drivers you mentioned, but I have a
          little problem with the screen resolution. I think I have only 16 bit color.

          Marc