Re: [transmonde] Battery for Vivante XL

  • S.R. Pagni
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2002
      Erich,
      I have a battery somewhere for a XL..never been used..
      make offer
      Steven
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2002
        Mine is now dead too- I plan to try opening it up, since noone has had any
        luck in finding a replacement module. My guess is that this battery pack most
        likely uses standard Lithium Ion cells, which I think I can find on the web
        ( either at Panasonic, or perhaps at SR batteries ). Used to have to do this
        all the time for my R/C models, so I don't really expect this to be a big
        deal, aside from figuring out how to open the case up without doing too much
        damge to it.

        - les