battery

  • S.R. Pagni
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
      I have extra battery for Vivante xl for sale- email me and we can discuss price tks
    • Steve Crisci
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2002
        Is the battery charged? (My laptop will not charge batteries any longer.)  How much do you think shipping will cost to Richmond, VA from where you are located?

        Or ....

        Would somebody be interested in receiving my Vivante hard drive in exchange for copying all the contained data on to CD(s) ???  My laptop is dead, but I am interested in retrieving all the emails and contact lists and other misc. stuff on the old hard drive.

        Steve Crisci

        I have extra battery for Vivante xl for sale- email me and we can discuss price tks

      • Brooks K. Rownd
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2002
          On Mar 15, 2002 at 12:29PM (-0500), Steve Crisci said:

          > Would somebody be interested in receiving my Vivante hard drive in exchange
          > for copying all the contained data on to CD(s) ??? My laptop is dead, but I
          > am interested in retrieving all the emails and contact lists and other misc.
          > stuff on the old hard drive.

          It is not difficult to get a laptop-to-desktop IDE converter to use
          laptop drives normally in a desktop machine. They're about $5 to $15.

          brooks