RE: [transmonde] 0vmakfil.exe

  • Derek McLaren
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2002
      I think this is what you're looking for. It comes from the Suspend to Disk
      Utility folder on my system CD.

      Hope this helps,

      Derek

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2002
        On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Derek McLaren wrote:

        > Hope this helps,

        Another poster sent me the utility, but thanks, incase someone else needs
        this (since you replied to the list, it's in the archives, now).

        Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Washington, D.C.
        Home1: PO Box 914 Silver Spring, MD 20910-0914 kenny@...
        Home2: 38010 Village Cmn. #217 Fremont, CA 94536-7525 (510) 745-0101