0vmakfil.exe

  • kencrudup
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7 9:32 PM
      Can someone E-mail me the *Transmonde* version of
      0vmakfile.exe?

      Thanks,

      -Kenny
    • Derek McLaren
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 10:33 AM
        I think this is what you're looking for. It comes from the Suspend to Disk
        Utility folder on my system CD.

        Hope this helps,

        Derek

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13 10:49 AM
          On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Derek McLaren wrote:

          > Hope this helps,

          Another poster sent me the utility, but thanks, incase someone else needs
          this (since you replied to the list, it's in the archives, now).

          Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Washington, D.C.
          Home1: PO Box 914 Silver Spring, MD 20910-0914 kenny@...
          Home2: 38010 Village Cmn. #217 Fremont, CA 94536-7525 (510) 745-0101