unsubscribe

  • Mike H
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2002
      Sorry but it proven to be impossible to unsubscribe from this group and my
      formerly trusty transmonde is DOA.

      Any hints?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2002
        On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Mike H wrote:

        > Sorry but it proven to be impossible to unsubscribe

        Damn right!

        -Kenny, who, seriously, doubts the veracity of the above claim

        --
        Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Washington, D.C.
        Home1: PO Box 914 Silver Spring, MD 20910-0914 kenny@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2003
          Message
          unsubscribe transmonde