sound card

  • alrobkay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      Hi. I have a Vibrant 166/48 with win95 that will not make a sound. I
      reinstalled the driver and audio rack (whatever that is), and device
      manager says that everything is working correctly, but still, no
      noise. The multimedia settings in control panel show the audio
      settings as unavailable. I have no idea what to do and hope someone
      will help.