Repair my Laptop

  • marathon007man
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2002
      Hi,

      I have a Vivante' XL, P-II 300. I believe that I need a new
      motherboard.
      Where can I send it for repairs?

      Thanks for any help.
    • Les Tyrrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
        AFAIK, there is no place where a Transmonde can be repaired.

        Why do you believe you need a new motherboard? Perhaps your problem is much simpler...
        unless there is obvious evidence of a problem, I'd post the symptoms first.

        - les