Re: [transmonde] Digest Number 94

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hello everyone. Im in need of the video and sound
      drivers for my vivante 233 mmx. I installed new win 98
      and the screen is not full size. Also I need sound
      card drivers.
      please email with info or send me small zip file is
      possible
      honeyhm@...

      Regards
      Chris

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • Brad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
        Chris,

        You might try this URL, it's located on a Transmonde support page.
        http://computriots.tripod.com/download.htm

        If this doesn't help, I do have the original disk with the original drivers
        that I could send.

        Brad