[transmonde] Approval?

  • John560e@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 1999
      Who screens and approves messages sent to this list?

      What are the standards approval and disapproval?

      Will only messages that reflect positively on Transmonde
      be posted? (Hope not)

      John

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/transmonde
    • s.dew@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 1999
        Hey John,

        I know Jess is the administrator of the list, but I don't
        think anything is screened...Pretty sure it's
        unmoderated...Personally, I've not heard anything bad
        about Transmonde yet, but I don't own one yet either.

        Shannon
        > Who screens and approves messages sent to this list?
        >
        > What are the standards approval and disapproval?
        >
        > Will only messages that reflect positively on Transmonde
        > be posted? (Hope not)
        >
        > John

        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/transmonde

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/transmonde
      • Jessica Boyd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 1999
          On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 John560e@... wrote:

          > Who screens and approves messages sent to this list?

          There is *no* moderation of this list. The reason it's trying to moderate
          you John I think because it doesn't know that you're a member yet.

          > What are the standards approval and disapproval?
          >
          > Will only messages that reflect positively on Transmonde
          > be posted? (Hope not)

          Absolutely not, I will NOT prevent people from stating their opinions.

          - Jess

          Jessica Boyd <jessica.boyd@...> ICQ: 14133529

          My Homepage: My Transmonde Laptop Page:
          http://vgarden.cjb.net/ http://transmonde.cjb.net/