internal V90 modem drivers & Synaptics Touch-pad Drivers

  • kscomputers@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 8:07 PM
      I'm looking for drivers for the internal V90 modem and the synaptics
      touch pad that are in my Vivante XL. I believe both are on floppy
      disks. If anyone has these and could e-mail them to me, PLEASE do at:

      kstaples@...

      kurtis
    • Ashot Bord
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
        Hi Kurtis,

        If not too late: some dirvers (actually links to them) are at:

        I'm not sure about internal V90, you may try to look up Starling II or Canary model at:

        Hope it helps.

        Ashot

        On Tue, 15 May 2001 03:07:45 -0000 kscomputers@... wrote:
        >I'm looking for drivers for the internal V90 modem and the synaptics
        >touch pad that are in my Vivante XL. I believe both are on floppy
        >disks. If anyone has these and could e-mail them to me, PLEASE do at:
        >
        >kstaples@...
        >
        >kurtis

        >Become a member FREE at http://www.searchdatabase.com?Offer=yahoo5 today.
        >Save time finding the best Database Development and
        >Management information available on the Internet.
        >Our targeted search engine and dedicated editorial staff "cut out the clutter" by aggregating the best links and the most relevant database news for you
        >every day.
        >http://us.click.yahoo.com/_w3RtC/rGiCAA/bT0EAA/CYAVlB/TM

        Sign up for your free web based email today!
        http://www.n2mail.com